STRATEGIC PLAN FOR 2023 – 2026
Eswatini Railways (ESR) has developed its three-year strategic plan during a dynamic Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous (VUCA) time. The external environment in which ESR is operating is everchanging and if ESR is unable to adapt to these changes, it will become irrelevant and possibly extinct
Eswatini Railways Values
- Professionalism – maintain the highest level of competence in the discharge of its duties.
- People Centric –We place people first and encourage meaningful relationships in our processes.
- Accountability – We take ownership and responsibility to our customers and stakeholders while embracing moral and ethical behaviour in our business dealings.
- Reliability – Dependable, we can count on you / We are dependable/ You can count on us.
- Team-work – We strive to work in a spirit of complementarity, where everyone’s effort and contribution will be respected, appreciated, and valued
- Integrity – We maintain the highest standards of ethical behaviour when executing our duties.
To provide competitive and quality logistics services using innovative solutions to stimulate economic growth.
To be a sustainable total logistics partner of choice.
Strategic Focus Areas/Pillars
The ESR strategy is supported by the following three pillars
Didn’t find what you are looking for?
Click below to Get in Touch with Eswatini Railways