STRATEGIC PLAN FOR 2019 – 2022
Eswatini Railways’ (ESR’s) ‘’Blue Ocean Strategy’’ provides direction to the organization for the next 3 years and is designed to transform the Organization into “a sustainable high performance logistics organization by 2022”.
It is informed by the need to venture into uncontested market space, make competition irrelevant, as well as create/capture new demand, thereby creating opportunities for growth in the business.
Through this strategy, ESR shall provide the following one-stop-shop logistics solutions:
- Bulk Freight,
- Transportation of goods from pit to port
- Door to door delivery; and
Eswatini Railways Values
We are dependable, honest, competent and put our people first.
We provide total logistics solutions to promote trade
A sustainable high-performance logistics organisation.
The ESR Mandate
- Facilitation of railway transit traffic through Eswatini to promote trade.
- Transportation of goods for export and import.
Strategic Focus Areas/Pillars
The ESR strategy is supported by the following three pillars
The organisation’s success hinges on the following milestones:
- Diversified revenue streams
- Fully integrated processes within the business; and
- Robust relations with stakeholders
- World class delivery
Didn’t find what you are looking for?
Click below to Get in Touch with Eswatini Railways